- As directed by the Board, authorize and facilitate those activities which are necessary to maintain the property.
- Issue work orders and monitor contractor performance to assure that work has been completed in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the Board.
- Completion of cost effective and efficient contract bidding, negotiations and administration.
- Completion of property inspections and field supervision of contractors.
- Identification and notification to the Board of serious non-routine maintenance needs along with proposed solutions.