- Organize annual and special meetings of Owners, and meetings of the Board of Directors of the association, including the preparation of notices, agendas and other necessary documents.
- Guide and assist the Board in the development of policies and procedures.
- Guide and assist members of the Board in the performance of their obligations.
- Advise and assist in the administration of the provisions of the governing documents.
- Keep all records of the affairs of the association and the Board, including the Declaration, Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, Rules and Regulations, Resolutions, policies, minutes of the meetings, copies of contracts, etc. All these records belong to the association.
- Maintain registers of Owners, Officers and Directors and such other registers or schedules as required by the governing documents.
- Attend to all necessary correspondence on behalf of the Board.
- Resolve individual Owner requests as they pertain to the administration of the association, its common elements and governing “Rules and Regulations.”
- Administer the Association’s insurance portfolio including the filing of all claims.